Edit an existing page
You can edit an existing page in two ways:
- Click the Edit button when you are on the Pages overview page.
- Click the Edit this page button when you are on the actual page.
You find more information on how to edit artefacts on a portfolio page in the Edit content part.
If the site administrator activated clean URLs, your portfolio pages have human-readable URLs which you can change to a certain extend.
- When you are in the page edit mode, click the Settings button.
- Page URL: Choose the name for your page if you do not like the default one. It must be 3-30 characters long. You can only use lowercase letters from a-z, numbers and - (hyphen).
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the page.
Though you can change the URL to your page at any point, you shouldn’t do that because people who already know the URL to your page will not be able to access it anymore after you have changed it.