You can set the access permissions on the Edit access page. It is accessible via Portfolio → Shared by me or directly from the page editor when you edit a portfolio page.
- Decide whether you want to change sharing permissions for a collection or a page.
- Collection name (or Page title): Your collections / pages are sorted alphabetically.
- Access list: The list of users, groups or institutions who have access to a particular collection or page.
- Edit access: The Edit access icon next to each collection or page allows you to change the permission of who can view a page or collection.
- Secret URLs: The Secret URL edit icon next to each collection or page allows you to set up one or more secret URLs for a page or collection. The number of secret URLs that you have generated is displayed next to the icon.